Background: Originally from Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, Justin began calling Eastern North Carolina home in 1999. As a proud graduate of East Carolina University he holds a Bachelors Degree in Public Relations.
Prior to partnering in Eastern Trust Real Estate Company in 2014, Justin worked for a large quick service restaurant chain as the Director of Real Estate Acquisitions in Eastern NC and Central VA, later becoming Vice President of Commercial Real Estate with Aldridge & Southerland, Inc.. Justin earned the prestigious CCIM designation in 2012. Today he remains focused on commercial brokerage, investment analysis and development.
Justin is married to Jenny Mullarkey and they have two children, Jack and Campbell Bratton. In his spare time he enjoys outdoor activities like hunting and fishing.
Primary Specialty: Site acquisitions, investment sales and general brokerage.
Education: Public Relations, East Carolina University
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- ECU Board of Visitors
- ECU Top 40 under 40 Leadership award Honoree (2015)
- City of Greenville Board of Adjustments – Chairman
- City of Greenville Comprehensive Plan Committee (2016)
- Unity Free Will Baptist Church
- ECU Board of Trustees (2002-2003)
- Board Member for Habitat for Humanity Pitt County (2009-2011)
Phone: 252-689-6100 ext.10